Thursday 6 May 2010

My final response before the deadline...reflection.


Well...i cannot beleive that the first year is almost over. It's been a roller-coaster of stress...but worth it i guess. My first year of a psychology degree...nearly done, only two more to go. I choose being bad orignally because of the coursework based assessments...i'm not an exam orientated kind of person. The module has been informative, i have learnt about bad behaviour and not so much bad behaviour. I think some ideas of bad behaviour is a bit behind the times...but some ideas of bad behaviour are right under our noses everyday and many of us part take in them..i.e shopping; a major women's past-time.

I think the assessments were interesting...not the same as any other modules i done. I'm not much of a creative writer...but once i got going...i just wanted to keep on writing. Also the blog assignment was quite interesting, it gave us all a chance to see other students thoughts on certain bad behaviours, as well as a chance to research in to a lot of different topic areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment