Thursday 6 May 2010

response to steph's blog about shopping...


http://misshadley-stephyyyy.blogspot.com/
I completely agree! Shopping is so bad. I am the same, I could easily spend my months wages in five minutes, whilst clothes shopping. I would love to just be able to go out and blow loads of money on clothes…or at least have the money to go out just to spend it on clothes; sadly this is not possible, I have rent and bills to pay, before my wardrobe gets a revamp. But it can be a serious problem for some people…they can run up so much debt, they cannot get out and it can ruin families and relationships, if it gets really bad. Credit card companies use this to their advantage and give you money now…but you really haven’t got it…what’s called living outside ones means. So they are the bad ones….very bad behaviour…using a women’s love to shop against them….BAD! Not us…well as long as it doesn’t become an addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment